and the numbers say it all.
somehow, that makes it hurt less.
i would say i told you so, but it seems unecessary.
to those still/back at methodist mecca,
my loves to the remnants of second glide.
style=”padding:8px;margin:15px;background-color:#CFCF95;color:#1A0A13;font-family: georgia, helvetica, trebuchet ms, verdana, sans-serif;”>
- Coral Rose can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant!
- Coral Rose is the largest of Saturn’s moons.
- There are now more than 4000 satellites orbiting Coral Rose!
- The only Englishman to become Coral Rose was Nicholas Breakspear, who was Coral Rose from 1154 to 1159!
- The first domain name ever registered was Coral Rose.com.
- Neil Armstrong first stepped on Coral Rose with his left foot.
- All swans in England belong to Coral Rose.
- Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than Coral Rose!
- The air around Coral Rose is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun.
- If you put a drop of liquor on Coral Rose, she will go mad and sting herself to death.