So it’s been like a month since I’ve written. Can we say that I’m really busy?
I really do love you all, I really do miss you all, I really don’t have a life . . . .
Stuff I have done this summer:
– came home for 5 whole days to see a friend get married
-got cussed out in Spanish, several days in a row before a certain Mexican cook decided to quit.
– went to a pool, once, with a friend and her three kids
– read some of my books I’ve been intending to forever.
– went for coffee with an old friend (I’m not saying he’s old, honestly)
– driven back and forth to Wilmore for my mail a zillion times.
– got a Kentucky address and library card.
– paid utility bills for the first time
– got cussed out in a Japanese/English hybrid language – for something I didn’t do.
– got a raise
– lost a raise
Other than that . . . . nothing. Will talk to you all again soon. Love!